Sunday, January 27, 2013

First things first...

Welcome to my very first blog and post. I've been thinking for a while now, that a good way to really "document" or keep a diary of my life would be to blog. It's actually probably more for myself than it will be for my readers, but I will make it interesting along the way, I promise.

I want this blog to be about any and everything. I think it should be as diverse as possible, with still nailing the most important topics on the head, such as beauty, fitness, health and religion, which are were my passionate topics lie. There will be days I post about something that may not be a tad bit interesting to you, but you may find that I will post realistically and honestly, always....

I have had many struggles through out this past year, and with out getting to caught up in the details, let's just say it had to do with work, a boy and money. 2012 was great, but I want to make 2013 fantastic! I'm sure it can be done, if I want it too.

So with this being said, my first entry has come to a brief end.

I hope that you enjoy the blog and will stay tuned too see how this year will turn out and too I cannot wait to learn more about you, as well!! =)

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment